Aviation goals for 2021-2023| 2 minutes read, 227 words
I started flying for fun, and I intend to have as much fun as I can with my newly acquired license!
But I also like to give myself som goals, besides just fly as much as I can. I don’t necessarily think I can achieve all these goals over the next two years, but why not try?
- Visit as many airports as I can, current todo-list:
- ENAL - Ålesund airport, Vigra
- ENBM - Voss airport, Bømoen
- ENFG - Fagernes airport, Leirin
- ENHS - Hokksund airport
- ENSG - Sogndal airport, Haukåsen
- ENSU - Sunndalsøra airport, Vinnu
- Fly as many different airplanes as possible
- Rent and fly in another country, like Iceland
- Cross international borders as pilot in command
- Visit these countries:
- The Netherlands
Ratings and endorsements
- Night rating
- Glass cockpit
Every time I go flying, I have to move a Diamond HK36 Super Dimona TMG (Touring Motor Glider) out of the hangar. It would be fun to be able to fly that one as well! And maybe learning to fly such a different airplane will make me a better pilot?
Ever since we took a quick seaplane sightseeing flight in Alaska, I’ve wanted to fly one myself. So this is not only a goal, it’s also a dream I want to fulfill!
- Helicopter introduction flight